Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.490 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,397,486 Franc (RM10,091) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)