Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.050 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,310,272 Franc (RM16,981) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (31 minutes ago)