Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01922 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 870,885 Franc (﷼ 45,310,711) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)