Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01873 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,236,689 Franc (﷼ 66,041,519) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)