Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.157 XOF / YER *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,673,350 Franc (775,858 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)