Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 XOF / YER
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,269,750 Franc (518,653 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)