Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.382 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,380,547 Franc (€5,158) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)