Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,740,765 Franc (€2,645) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)