Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 614.080 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,205,184 Franc ($1,963) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)