Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.754 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,858,232 Franc (L 75,067) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (36 minutes ago)