Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.737 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,883,432 Franc (L 79,346) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)