Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.255 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,036,028 Franc (Mex$ 63,122) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)