Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.468 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,121,380 Franc (Mex$ 67,414) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)