Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.472 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,934,249 Franc (ARS $61,459) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)