Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.514 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,729,126 Franc (Mex$ 60,642) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)