Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,015,239 Franc (Mex$ 31,427) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)