Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,906,878 Franc ($7,091) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)