Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 782,971 Franc (ARS $20,086) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)