Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 746 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 609.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,598,213 Franc ($2,623) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)