Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,360,604 Franc ($6,296) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)