Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.003 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,273,385 Franc (Php327,244) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)