Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,877,499 Franc (Php232,674) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)