Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.002 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,638,666 Franc (Php330,717) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)