Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.396 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,966,824 Franc (Php239,345) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)