Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.686 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 88% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 417,180 Franc (ARS $12,385) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)