Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,083,996 Franc (Mex$ 72,992) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)