Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 XOF / CRC
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,942,480 Franc (₡ 1,765,354) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)