Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.934 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,482,150 Franc (Php318,480) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)