Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.614 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,523,199 Franc (Php331,950) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)