Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.159 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,570 Franc (Php163,296) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)