Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.272 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,128,796 Franc (ARS $119,094) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)