Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.466 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,170,919 Franc (ARS $100,774) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)