Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,449,464 Franc (CH$2,847,688) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (42 minutes ago)