Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,203,992 Franc (CH$2,477,982) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)