Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,039,478 Franc (CH$1,119,524) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)