Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,014,391 Franc (CH$2,279,686) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)