Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,592,599 Franc (Mex$ 49,300) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)