Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.945 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,507,212 Franc (ARS $37,732) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)