Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.813 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,224,673 Franc (ARS $69,929) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)