Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.276 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,907,430 Franc (ARS $67,457) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)