Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.782 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,508,104 Franc (10,712TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)