Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.095 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,104,033 Franc (6,529TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)