Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.587 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,244,940 Franc (7,564TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)