Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.437 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,395,073 Franc (7,138TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)