Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06902 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,742,589 Franc (39,733,347 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)