Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06547 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,964,978 Franc (45,287,899 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)