Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18478 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,271,367 Franc (6,880,578 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)