Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16885 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,270,500 Franc (7,524,378 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (23 minutes ago)