Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.695 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,271,568 Franc (руб 118,893) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)