Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.312 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,789,997 Franc (руб 514,403) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)