Cost of living comparison between Samara, Russia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.614 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 877,084 Franc (руб 91,229) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)