Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,597,374 Franc (€2,434) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)