Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,614,235 Franc (R$ 8,481) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)