Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.135 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,698,345 Franc (R$ 8,572) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)