Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.682 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,553,996 Franc (ARS $58,241) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)