Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 538.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,345,833 Franc ($6,209) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)