Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.140 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,747 Franc ($4,344) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)