Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 557.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,638,776 Franc ($6,530) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)