Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 565.180 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,841,103 Franc ($6,796) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)