Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,978,143 Franc ($3,202) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)