Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.069 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,032,988 Franc (₨113,901) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)