Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.209 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,081,724 Franc (₨117,461) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (34 minutes ago)