Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.392 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 890,655 Franc (₨94,831) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)