Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.070 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,583,575 Franc (₨196,241) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)