Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04624 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 946,372 Franc (Rp 20,466,008) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)