Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,332,635 Franc (€2,031) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (23 minutes ago)