Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.326 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,180,686 Franc (€3,353) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)