Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1462.829 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,814,727 Franc (﷼ 1,924) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)