Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1414.323 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,708,602 Franc (﷼ 1,915) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)