Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.521 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,549,783 Franc (﷼ 10,505) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)