Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.457 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,869,053 Franc (﷼ 12,590) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)