Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.931 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,243,041 Franc (﷼ 7,537) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)