Cost of living comparison between Sakaka, Saudi Arabia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.591 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 823,288 Franc (﷼ 5,002) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)