Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 621.500 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,298,378 Franc ($3,698) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)