Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,588,971 Franc ($10,525) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)