Cost of living comparison between Saint-Pierre, Reunion and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.030 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,384,158 Franc (€2,107) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (33 minutes ago)