Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 942 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.391 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,206,667 Franc (руб 234,979) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)