Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 725.173 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,906,706 Franc (£6,766) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)