Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 748.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,945,021 Franc (£5,269) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (30 minutes ago)