Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 769.592 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,962,080 Franc (£3,849) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)