Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.632 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,416,337 Franc (£3,194) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)