Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 742.286 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,018,996 Franc (£5,414) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)