Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.439 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,917,331 Franc (€2,921) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)