Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,737,236 Franc (€4,170) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)