Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.440 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,249,760 Franc (€6,484) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 4 hours ago)