Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.414 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,011,142 Franc (€6,196) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)