Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.229 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,781,404 Franc (€5,745) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (34 minutes ago)