Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 120.843 XOF / LYDX *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,661,084 Franc (4,002 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)