Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.994 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,131,262 Franc (7,545 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (39 minutes ago)