Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.929 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,666,952 Franc (3,850 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (35 minutes ago)