Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.953 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,170,711 Franc (7,734 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)