Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,994,658 Franc (€4,568) in Saarbrücken.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)