Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.695 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,167,602 Franc (руб 109,172) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)