Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,413,929 Franc (€5,208) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)