Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,636,960 Franc (€4,033) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (24 minutes ago)