Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.610 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,819,203 Franc (5,437 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (36 minutes ago)