Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.900 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,865,055 Franc (5,569 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)