Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.663 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 872,727 Franc (2,600 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)