Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.462 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,211,575 Franc (3,590 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)