Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,192,958 Franc (€4,908) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)