Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 374.519 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,997,732 Franc (NZ$8,004) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)