Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.320 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,012,953 Franc (NZ$7,452) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)