Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.094 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,300,863 Franc (NZ$2,916) in Rotorua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)