Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.391 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,532,421 Franc (руб 163,181) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)