Cost of living comparison between Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.642 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 645,716 Franc (руб 66,971) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)