Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 659.448 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,975,003 Franc (€2,995) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)